Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104464
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist coordination of transactional activities eg. Accounts Payables, associates’ claims & Intercompany with Corporate Admin, SSC and business unit.
Assist in the maintenance of general ledger in SAP for both management and legal books.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations correctly and timely for review by Senior Accounting Analyst.
- Support month end closing activities.
- Support annual financial audit and tax return activities.
- Assist on other statutory reporting, eg. GST submission, ASK/MES audit, EDB
- Assist in preparation of accounting data for forecast and budgetary control purposes.
- Assist in financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Assist in various accounting projects and cross functional activities.
- Assist in any accounting queries or investigation.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years of relevant experience, CPA preferred
- Preferably some experience in SAP system.
Interested applicants please send in resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Angela Teh Ling Wei (CEI No.R1104464)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd