Refresher and Fixer Assistant
Stylish apartments with eclectic tech-enabled spaces, Oakwood Studios Singapore is more than an address.
Catering to your dynamic lifestyle, Oakwood Studios Singapore’s prime location and thoughtfully curated spaces allows one to seamlessly alternate between work and leisure. Conveniently situated in Orchard Road – the city’s prime shopping belt, residents are within walking distance to an array of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Orchard MRT station is a mere 10-minute walk away, connecting guests to the CBD district as well as other attractions and neighbourhoods within the city.
Our apartments are unpretentious in design with spaces curated for guests to work, live and connect in. Furnished for independent living, each apartment comes with a fully-equipped kitchen and guests can choose from Studio, One- and Two-Bedroom apartments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Refresher and Fixer Assistant cleans all assigned areas by following the cleanliness standards set by the OSSG. With this the public area and heart of the house will be in perfectly clean condition at all times.
- To clean and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas.
- To deliver and replenish all rest rooms amenities.
- To report maintenance deficiencies.
- To offer all possible assistance to guests.
- Concern for the environment.
- To escort outsource service provider to apartment for Inspection and Maintenance.
- To carry out special cleaning tasks other than daily room cleaning.
- Where required, to relieve public area attendant, to carry out job support to maintain public areas cleanliness.
- To assist in handling daily guest laundry, staff uniform and linen delivery and return by the laundry contractor.
- Any other duties of a comparable nature as may be required by the Operation Manager or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To assist Fixer and Refresher Team to move furniture and equipment.
- To perform all duties and demonstrate behavior as listed in the Core Practices in the role of Service Associate which includes the Oakwood’s Gold Standard Practices and the Departmental Core Practices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Candidate must possess at least "N" level or equivalent in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Independent, stability, ability to work under pressure.
Newfort Hospitality Management