Redhat Linux Engineer (Operations) - Perm
Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products serviced by Service Operations
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Perform Change Management, Configurations, Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- Application support including health checks, restarts, Problem investigation in error logs, Fault reporting, Fault recreation on Staging Environment
- Manage local suppliers in the provision of services for the Service Operations centres and report on services provided to management.
- Conducts the analysis, definition, documentation and testing of application & systems enhancements
- To provide onsite support to Users during the cutover of the services
- When/where required, be contactable for escalations and support, on and on-call standby basis during out of office hours.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent Telecommunications in-country qualification.
- 2 to 3 years IT experience in following technologies:
- Operating System: RHEL 6/7, RHEL HA ,Windows Data center 2016 with clustering
- Hardware: HP DL360 Gen 9, DELL R430XD, DELL R730XD / equivalent
- Virtualization: ESXi, VMWare vsphere 6, VMware vCentre, VMware SRM Standard
- MQ: MQ v8, MQ IPT, MQ Clustering, IBM License Manager
- Web: Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Monitoring tools: NagiosXI, NagiosLog, eG Monitoring suite
- Other Technologies: RedHat Satellite/ Spacewalk, DHCP, TFTP, Mail, Squid (WEB Proxy),NFS, Active Directory, DNS, NTP, Yum repo, IPA, SysLog servers
- Unix / Linux Certification is preferred
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15609
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD