Recruitment Specialist ( Manufacturing & Engineering)
We are seeking an energetic individual who wishes to join us as a Recruitment specialist in different specialisation. With our advance ATS platform built to increase higher candidates reach out and better accuracy in job matching, we are confident that your journey with us will be fruitful and rewarding.
If you are a strong believer in HR technologies and how it can shape the recruitment industry, connect with us and you may be who we are looking for.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment specialist are to:
- Identify and develop client business relationships in a competitive environment/industry.
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates and the integrity of the details held on them.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment, providing relevant solutions.
- Advertise vacancies.
- Headhunt (find and approach candidates who aren’t actively looking for a job).
- Source suitable candidates, brief them on the opportunities offered by the client and prepare them for interview.
- Negotiate contracts and employment terms.
- Manage the application process through interviews to offer stage and beyond.
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Good presentation skill
- Resourceful and knowledgeable in the recruitment industry
- Sales Driven
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Interested candidates, please do email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
alternatively, please do go to our job link below to register with us and submit your application with your resume.
Click on the link below and register as a new candidate before uploading your resume for the application.
Company : Beecruit Pte Ltd EA License No. 18C9123 EA Personnel : Lee Boon Chew EA Registration No. : R1110712
Beecruit Pte Ltd