We are seeking a capable talented individual with integrity, drive and flexibility. An individual who is passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future – who won’t hold back if they think they’ve found a better way to help a client, support a colleague, advance our company, or save a life.
- Execute full life cycle searches to include developing the search strategy, sourcing, pre-screening and assessing and interviewing candidates to develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to the hiring team.
- Leverage various channels, including social media channels to develop relationships with external candidates and talent pools.
- Spearhead recruitment efforts for both consultant and internship positions
- Develop and implement creative ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and deliver outcomes focused on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Self-driven, possesses initiative and constantly strives to improve
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well across all levels
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No:. 16S8107
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd