Recruitment Specialist (Healthcare and Lifescience)
What is this role about?
- A recruitment consultant is an intermediary between an organisation wishing to recruit (the client) and the individual seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate)
- It is primarily a business development role, with high rewards for excellent results.
- Its an interactive, Non desk bound role!
- Involve in identifying,sourcing/headhunting suitable candidates
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- Building relationships with clients (Healthcare & Lifescience sector)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in HR/ Business Admin or any equivalent courses
- Experience in HR/ Commercial/ Admin preferred. Otherwise training is available!
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599 | Joey Yong R1658827
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd