Recruitment Specialist / Corporate Recruiter
HRnetGroup is a Singapore-grown company that has been around for 25 years. Today, the group does both executive search and flexible staffing, and is the largest Asia-based recruitment agency in the Asia-Pacific excluding-Japan.
According to Frost & Sullivan, it is the largest recruitment player by revenue in Singapore, with a market share of 20.5%. With 11,300 contracted staff at any one time, more than 8,200 permanent placements across the region per year, HRnetGroup has expanded to 10 cities, 10 brands, 25 business units with over 800 full-time consultants.
Due to expansion in Asia Pacific region, we are currently sourcing for energetic individuals to join us as HR Business Partners (Talent Acquisition) in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Malaysia
- Identify talents who may be a good fit for the company culture and business
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, closing offers.
- Improve the on-boarding process to ensure new hires have the tools to be successful.
- Work on strategic HR visions and foster a high-performance culture.
- Be the advisor and business partner to senior leadership and drive positive impact on the employee experience.
- Drive leadership succession planning and employee development.
- Facilitate and enable collaborations among cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate the process to grow internal cohesion and shared corporate culture
- Ensure that there is a clear and consistent strategic alignment
- Min. Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Arts or Humanities
- No prior experience is required as training will be provided
- Team-based environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Flexible, resourceful and can think out of the box
- Proactive, positive & adaptable
- Collaborative with peers and colleagues to drive involvement and engagement
If you are a passionate individual looking to innovate & to drive a values-driven organization and you are ready to grow its people for the future, then this is the place for you to thrive!
Send your resume to:
Ms. Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee (R1104502)
Associate Group Director
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Visit our corporate website at www.hrnetgroup.com / www.searchasia.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd