The Recruitment Officer is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. He / she achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
The Recruitment Officer will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Implement recruitment strategies via social media.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements; obtain and assess all certificates and testimonials of applicants.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Provides recruitment support for the various recruitment channel.
- Provide on-boarding support.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Follow ups on post interview arrangement with interviewees.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Certification of Diploma in any discipline/ or GCE “A" Levels.
- Dynamic, outgoing, team-orientated with a persistent attitude and belief in self.
- Singaporeans / Singapore PR are welcome to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Administration /or Recruitment /or equivalent.
- Preferably proficiency in: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Microsoft Office, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
How to apply
Please email your resume along with your photo + particulars to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating the position that you are applying for.