Recruitment Officers - 3-months Contract, renewable
Are you the right person we are looking for as our core team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights. The positions have been curated to support Industry 4.0 needs.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Recruitment Officers – 3-months Contract, renewable
- Staffing (Talent Sourcing)
- Daily recruitment of ICT / Healthcare / Education / Science / Research Talents for projects and customers’ needs.
- Propose selected candidates to Hiring Managers and/or customers.
- Participate in campus recruitment events, career fairs, and liaison with Institutions of Higher Learnings on job postings.
- Strategize, develop, plan and execute the talent sourcing program to support the business revenue target.
- Perform regular review of the business processes and challenges, as well as, identify solutions to improve our business productivity.
- Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
What we are looking for?
- A diploma, degree or professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably in the HR, Recruitment, Customer Service and/or ICT field with good talent and customer engagement expertise.
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
- Locals preferred.
Financial reward/incentive will be given when you achiever your monthly recruitment objectives.
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd