Candidates will undergo relevant training and be responsible for identifying and attracting suitable people to meet the hiring needs of the firm, especially with a view to growing the teams of financial consultants.
The candidates will be expected to juggle their time between recruitment events and deskbound duties. Candidates may explore new avenues of recruitment and complement the firm’s existing recruitment structure. There will be ample career advancement opportunities for those with creativity and initiative.
This incredibly fulfilling career comes with Incentives & rewards for candidates who are outgoing, confident, patient and resourceful.
- Source actively for prospective candidates to fill vacant positions
- Actively provide support to all recruiting events and strategy
- Collaborate with other hiring teams to harness synergy in recruitment efforts
- Develop and Implement recruiting initiatives
- Identify candidates through various sources (referrals, social media, surveys, roadshows, etc.)
- Screen resumes and shortlist candidates for interview
Key Skills & Qualifications
Pro-active candidates with warm personality who are pleasant & approachable;
Working experience of 2 – 3 years.
- University degree or higher