If you're the recruitment executive and business partner we're looking for... You'll be...
Charming, enthusiastic and conscientious ... You'd have high standards and be described as matured and a relaxed team player...
You'll be responsible for 4 major roles with First Adviser at AXA Tower office - conducting interviews, social media postings, on-boarding process, as well as completion of KPI reports...
You'll need to be well presented, punctual and love smiling. You'll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow, and achieve well above average results and remuneration.
You'll apply the skills you have in interacting with people. Education level is our least concern. You just need to be able to communicate well in English and Mandarin.
If you believe this is you, be ready to show us why when you contact us ... in fact just drop me a text NOW at 9109 7533
- Ensure proper registration of job application
- Schedule and interview candidates and prepare relevant reports for submission
- Sourcing and screening of suitable candidates through direct mails, referrals, advertisements, from the prospects and clients
- Maintenance of the database of the candidates and clients
- Securing assignments from the prospects and clients
- Recording and detailing of job briefs and specifications of the assignments
- Prospecting for new clients through direct mails, advertisements, referrals, etc
- Update job postings in our website and job portals
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by superiors
- Assessing job orders requirements and conducting research for the candidates sourcing
- Management of candidates database
- Shortlisting and contacting interviews and arranging subsequent interviews with respective manager
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and is an excellent them player
- Enjoy working in an exciting and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, motivated and persistent
- Has a desire and keenness to explore the Sales Industry, motivated to learn & understand
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Enjoy interacting and in a people-oriented environment
- Possess high energy and positive attitude
- Structured and able to manage his/her work well
- Good communication skills
- Need & people oriented personality
Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV
Isaac Teo Organisation