Recruitment Management Trainee Associate
• We are looking for a smart, innovative, motivated Recruitment Solutions Consultant with demonstrated technical agility to work with our team to help evolve, maintain, troubleshoot and support our recruiting and platform users.
• Employees are rewarded and recognized based off performance and results.
• Real advancement opportunities based off performance.
• Outstanding compensation and bonus plan.
• The selected candidate will develop and implement strategic recruiting plans to hire top talent in a highly competitive talent market. This role is heavily focused on robust passive and active recruiting and driving marketing to prospective candidates.
What You'll Do
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to gain a clear view of their senior level executive needs
• Drive client’s recruitment process to execute successfully against identified opportunities including building a best in class executive recruiting process
• Devise and carry out targeted research strategies, including research into client companies, competitors, and relevant market places
• Define position descriptions, document role specifications, and build target candidate personas
• Lead full cycle recruitment processes and candidate workflows, including kickoff meetings, resume review and sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and closing, and managing the candidate experience from end to end
• Work cross-functionally with all departments in the organization as a resource for creative ways to approach new hiring challenges
• Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, warm and cold calling.
• Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle.
• Accurately post jobs on all available talent platforms
• Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening.
• Partnering with business leaders, hiring managers, and sourcing, to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
• Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool; managing candidates through the end to end recruiting process; providing regular updates to hiring managers and business leaders; partnering with compensation, HR and Hiring Managers to create compelling offers; partnering with relocation and immigration teams where required; providing a seamless handover to HR operations for onboarding
• Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both a technical baseline as well as the ability to be successful
• Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Min Diploma/Degree in any courses
- No experience required as training is provided
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd