Recruitment/HR Coordinator (Up to $3,500/West) - SPWPC
Recruitment/HR Coordinator - 6 Months contract
Working Hours: 5 day work week, 8am - 5pm or 8.30am - 5.30pm
Work Location: Near Jurong East MRT Station
- Collaborate with respective HR Managers to close all openings through the most cost and time effective
methods, execute recruitment strategies, and to deliver excellent candidate experience.
- In collaboration with Communications team, drive a consistent employer branding and positive
- Provide talent acquisition related data and analytical support as needed to HR Managers
- Ensure compliance in talent acquisition related processes, all documentation received are completed and in accordance with the global/local policies
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to execute new hire pre-onboarding & onboarding / orientation process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or related fields
- At least 1 year in end-to-end recruiting experience in an MNC environment.
- Prior experience in recruiting for pharmaceutical, medical device and/or healthcare related industries will
be highly advantageous but not mandatory
- Confident communicator in English and cloasing deals
- Familiar with local legislation and tripartite guidelines related to the talent acquisition process
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on "Apply now".
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781