Looking for enthusiastic applicants to support our client's recruiting process.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
• Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
• Assist teams in screening resumes
• Conduct initial phone screens
• Schedule calls and interviews
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
• Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
• Coordinate technical competency tests and background checks
• Participate in recruiting events
• Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• Diploma/Degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
• 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter preferably
• Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple calendars
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Critical-thinking skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd