Recruitment Executive (Cover Maternity)
Our client, a retail fashion company, is seeking a Recruitment Executive to join their team to support their daily operation.
- Manage end to end recruitment process from job posting to on-boarding
- Working closing with line manager for facilitating and expediting recruitment process and organizational change, to achieve company’s business objective, also, collect the hiring requirement
- Active researching activities, understanding job requirement and explore channels, research database, and source candidates
- Align war room by checking and controlling over hiring within budget headcount, necessary approval is obtained if the position is upgraded
- Produce weekly reports on recruitment status and recruitment activities
- Identify and source candidates by using effective recruitment channels
- Identify and address potential issues in order to streamline and accelerate the hiring process
- Screening potential candidates, conduct in-depth candidate interviewing, establishing technical qualifications, search parameters, and career objective with a constant focus in placing, offer negotiation, reference checking, employment contract preparing and staff on-board logistics
- Ensure the recruitment activities consistent with the senior management’s approval and requirements
- Support HR functions including staff relations
- Compile various HR report on regular base
- Take part in ad hoc projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Studies, Human Resources or related disciplines
- 3 years solid experience in recruitment with MNC or sizable organization will be a definite advantage
- Good understanding of the recruitment industry is an advantage
- Experienced in fast paced working culture is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of employment ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- You are capable to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Dynamic, people oriented and team player.
- Working location: CBD
- 5 day work per week
- Duration of work: 4 to 6 months
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your details resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Drake International (S) Ltd