Recruitment Coordinator (up to 3.5K)
· Schedule interviews and working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
· Arrange travel and accommodation for out station candidates, both domestic and international.
· Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
· Coordinate onsite written assessments for the candidates.
· Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
· Coordinate post-interview debrief scheduling.
· Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
· Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
· Vendor Engagement – Manage the vendors / agencies in updating on the recruitment activities and their candidate’s status on regular basis.
· Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
· Update candidate records in the recruiting system – HIRE.
· Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments which assesses candidates’ skills.
· Arrange for candidate reimbursements especially for the candidates travelling overseas and also for the domestic candidates when necessary.
· 1-2 years of admin / HR experience / recruiting coordinator / any coordination experience.
· Experience with any ATS, Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Bachelor’s degree.
Interested applicants please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd