We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central
- Posting of job ads on job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Screen applications, shortlist and conduct initial phone screens interviews
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Act as a single point of contact for candidates for all recruiting related questions
- Ensure all paperwork is received and completed as accordance to policy
- Coordinate background checks and competency tests
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities as required
- Minimum a Degree with 1 to 2 years of recruitment experience
- Familiar with the entire recruitment cycle
- Strong communications skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Motivated and possess a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd