Recruitment Consultant x 5 (Training Provided / 5 Days / Jurong East)
• Lucrative commission scheme!
• Training and mentorship programmes!
• Good career progression and promotion scheme!
• 5 days work week (work life balance)!
• Convenient office locations (near MRT)!
• Friendly, fun and helpful work environment!
- Driving sales activities to connect with new clients to establish relationships and at the same time maintain business relationships with existing clients
- Identify and understand your clients' key talent requirements, support them by matching candidates to appropriate roles, negotiate offer terms and place candidates successfully
- Source candidates through business contacts, referrals, existing database and internet advertising etc.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of clients and a candidate base that generates high revenue within your discipline
- Manage your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual targets and team goals
- No experience needed as training provided
- Ability to work under stress with minimum supervision
- Able to adapt to dynamic, fast-paced and challenging environment
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd