Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
At SearchAsia, we don't recruit into a generic graduate scheme. Instead, we match each individual to a particular role based on their skills, potential and personal preferences. Our successful people have shown that you could come from any discipline, nationality, or field of work. But wherever you join us, you'll be expected to bring creativity, persistence and resourcefulness. You'll also need to be ready to take on real responsibility right from the start.
As your career with us progresses, you'll have the opportunity to join our senior corporate leaders in assuming leadership roles, local and abroad. Outstanding consultants can look forward to relocating to work in our regional offices within their first year of work commencement.
Typically, our successful consultants will bear the following traits and characteristics:
- A good degree from a good university
- Possess a strong record in school extra curricular activities, particularly in sports
- Nil to five years of working experience in any industry or professional sector
- Possess some or all of these qualities: confident, dynamic, creative, persistent, well-spoken, flexible, open, adaptable
- Able to focus while under pressure and stress-manage effectively
- Passionate about meeting and influencing new people; passionate about the 'people business'
- Have a natural flair in engaging and dealing with senior professionals
- Be keenly interested in helping our clients secure business growth through their interaction with talented individuals
If you feel you have the qualities that we are looking for, and would like to join us, please submit a full resume in word document format to hrdirector[at]searchasia.com.sg
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Ms Claire Lin Xiuxin
(EA Personnel Registration No: R1103711)