Recruitment Consultant (Legal)
Recruit Legal is the leading specialist legal recruitment consultancy in Asia. The firm's proven search process and broad industry and regional expertise have enabled successful placements to be made in Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Jakarta. We are recognized as one of the leading consultancies in the region, and we count top international law firms and global multinationals as our clients.
Our team of consultants lay the foundation for the company. We have a team of dynamic individuals working together as a dream team. Together, our consultants help create a stimulating, collaborative, encouraging and successful environment here at Recruit Legal! Our focus is to ensure the "right fit" – facilitating the success of our business clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates.
We are looking for a candidate to be part of our Recruitment Consultant Program where the candidate would be able to pick up invaluable skills here at Recruit Legal.
With the strong support from our team of fellow consultants, Recruit Legal seeks to groom our candidates to eventually be able to:
1. Further develop and expand our business and brand
- Successfully secure potential deals by reaching out and liaising with clients
- Address the needs and wants of clients by answering their questions regarding employment or job positions
- Maintain close contact with clients, be always ready to negotiate and clarify
- Forging and sustaining long-term relationships with clients and talents in the legal industry
2. Effectively source for legal portfolios and talents
- To actively source for potential candidates for different legal placements via many channels
- Conduct interviews to assess and further understand your potential candidates
- To actively recommend new positions to potential candidates and aid them in a smooth job transition
Our candidates are not required to have previous experience as a recruitment consultant! However, to ensure a purposeful experience at Recruit Legal, our candidates must possess a "never say die" attitude and a passion for building meaningful relationships. This allows candidates to have a fruitful & fulfilling experience at Recruit Legal.
Other traits the candidate should possess to improve his/her sales journey include:
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Keen interest in sales
- Confident Individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cheerful Personality
- Persistent and resilient when faced with adversities
Our company offers a wide range of attractive perks which includes:
- Competitive Incentives pay-out structure
- Overseas Recognition Trips for top performers
- Convenient Location, located near Orchard MRT
If you are an individual that holds a Bachelor's Degree of any discipline and are keen on taking on new challenges, join us at Recruit Legal today!
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: Muhammad Helmi Ali (R1113285)
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd