We’re expanding our team and looking for recruitment consultants specializes in the field of IT, Engineering & Pharma. If you’re a diploma/degree holder, demonstrate a sense of urgency and work well under pressure as an individual, reach out to us & be part of our winning team!!
Why joining us?
- Awards Winning Company
- Basic salary + No threshold commission scheme + up to 1.5 months variable bonus
- Flexible benefits, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Family Care Leave etc provided.
- Training & Mentorship provided
- Good Career Advancement
- Fun and collaborative colleagues
What are you accountable for?
- Learn and understand the full cycle of recruitment including attraction, selection, offering, closing and onboarding of candidates.
- Build a portfolio of clients and candidate database that helps generate sales and facilitates the ease of job placement.
- Understand client’s hiring requirements and assume responsibility of pre-interview screening.
- Perform interviews and selection process for potential job seekers and recommend potential candidates profile to prospective companies.
- Manage daily work schedule to create an effective system to achieve personal targets whilst contributing to team goals.
What you need to have for this role?
- Degree or diploma in any field.
- Ready to work in fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Positive, self-motivated to achieve sales target and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Excited to learn more about recruitment and adapt quickly to changes.
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
If you’re the one we’re looking for, send us your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘APPLY NOW” and submit your resume to us!!!
**We wish to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kat Chan Yean Yee | Outsourcing Team
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | 11C5781