A cross between human resource, sales and management – the multifaceted role of a recruitment consultant requires a wide variety of skills, especially that of communication and persuasion, and is the position to go for if you seek a challenging career with high growth potential.
As a recruitment consultant, you are at the frontline of our business, and will be in charge of handling the needs of both your clients as well as your candidates. While understanding the hiring requirement of various businesses, you also have to comprehend the preferences and aptitude of individual job seekers. With us, you will develop a thorough appreciation for the delicate nature of human relations while also gaining insights on the hiring needs of many industries.
- Perform full lifecycle talent acquisition comprising of sourcing, networking, qualifying, salary negotiation, interviewing and on-boarding
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients through active scheduling of follow-ups
- Expand and increase new client accounts
- Conduct reference and suitability checks, and make job offers to candidates
- Network with Senior Executives to source for mid to high level positions
- Keep abreast of industry trends and business economies
What you will need to excel:
- Degree in any discipline – we welcome all forms of talent, especially fresh graduates!
- Willing to learn
- Motivated and persevering personality
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well in a challenging environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Great team player who enjoys fun at work!
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun R1658156
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd