If you are an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who likes challenges and wants to make a positive impact to your organisation, WE WANT YOU!
Be part of SearchAsia (a member of HRnetGroup) where you can develop a fulfilling career in a family-like environment, hone soft skills and most importantly, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will manage the full cycle of recruitment:
• Business partnering Clients to provide top-tier recruitment consultancy services, grow their organisation by introducing suitable talents to them
• Developing meaningful and long term relationships with new and existing Clients through understanding their organisation, culture, hiring needs/plans and preferences
• Identify talents who can be suitable, introducing them to Clients
• Manage offer process
• Take part in organisational and group level projects to enhance cohesion and corporate culture
• A degree in ANY discipline, 1 to 2 years of working experience is ideal
• No prior recruitment experience is required
• Driven, loves challenges and have an interest in doing Business Development
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Learn more at www.searchasia.com.sg
** Interested applicants may send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd