#Good learning opportunities
#Easily accessible by public transport & Downtown/ East-West MRT (3 mins walk)
# 5-days work week
You can influence and provide an opportunity for someone in need of a livelihood. Join us in this meaningful and purposeful job as a Recruitment Consultant. We are expanding and we invite you to be part of our growing team.
We believe that our people are our greatest assets. At Celecti, we will coach, train and provide all support to challenge and grow your skills.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
• Source, search and qualify suitable applicants for job roles
• Post advertisements on various job portals
• Conduct interview, assess attitude & aptitude and conduct reference checks on shortlisted applicants
• Arrange & coordinate job interviews
• Prepare LOA and administer signing of contracts
• Follow-up on employees onboarding
• Provide advises to candidates on job market outlook
• Perform general administrative duties
• Outgoing, proactive and enjoy working in a team-based environment
• An advantage for applicant who is CEI certified (Not a pre-requisite)
Are you searching for a meaningful career? Be part of our growing team and email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Personal Data Protection
Celecti Pte. Ltd.