As a member of Celecti, you certainly will be given fair and equal opportunity to accentuate your talents. Attractive compensations and rewards are put in place to recognize your performance. To accelerate your career growth, we provide comprehensive learning, customize development program and mentorship throughout your career. We will provide you with all that you need to be a successful Recruitment Consultant.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Recruiting starts with finding talented employees, interviewing these candidates and reference checks to establish their aptitudes and attitudes.
- You are overall responsible for the recruitment process: source, select, interview, access and evaluate suitable job applicants
- You are to fill the ‘’talent’’ gap of the job opening from our corporate clients by securing the ‘’right’’ candidate to fit into the job opening
- You are required to enhance and improve job applicant’s resume presentation
- To provide labor/economic market information and career advice to job applicants
- To provide quality recruitment and advisory services to the job applicants
Secondary Role (Optional)
- To conduct business development activities, conduct market research and attend business meetings
- To develop potential clients and establish strong working partnership
- To provide advises to clients on market sentiments, salary compensation, labor market and economy outlook
- A University Degree
- Enjoy working in a team base environment
- Resourceful, initiative, diligent, persistent and with a “Just -Do-It” attitude
We will like you to be part of our growing team, you can email your detailed resume in MS Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
For more information, you can contact Lim Swee Kim (CEI Reg. No.: R1103707) at tel no.: 6385 6696 or mobile no.: 9011 1145.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.