Recruitment Consultant (Internship)
Recruit Legal is the leading specialist legal recruitment consultancy in Asia. The firm's proven search process and broad industry and regional expertise has enabled successful placements to be made in Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Jakarta. We are recognized as one of the leading consultancies in the region, and we count top international law firms and global multinationals as our clients.
Our team of consultants lay the foundation for the company. Our focus is to ensure the ”right fit” – facilitating the success of our business clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates.
We are looking for an intern to be part of our Recruitment Consultant Internship Program where the intern would be able to pick up invaluable skills here at Recruit Legal.
With the strong support from our team of fellow consultants, Recruit Legal seeks to groom our interns to be able to:
1. Be part of developing and expanding our business and brand
- By actively sourcing for potential candidates for different placements via various channels
- Through communicating with professionals in the talent industry who hold managerial roles and above
2. Help be part of expanding the team - crucial in bringing the company to greater heights!
- Understand the process behind hiring!
- Help source and screen for potential new hires
Our Preferred Skills:
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Confident Individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Persistent and resilient when faced with adversities
- Bachelor's Degree of any discipline
- Minimum 3 months commitment
To ensure a purposeful experience at Recruit Legal, our interns are not required to have previous experiences! However, interns must possess a “never say die” attitude and a passion for building meaningful relationships. This allows our interns to have a fruitful & fulfilling experience at Recruit Legal.
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA License No: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No: R1113285
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd