Recruitment Consultant (Basic + monthly incentive)
- Contract to Perm
- 1 year Contract (Renewable)
- Raffles Place
JobStudio strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, recognition and incentives to all employees.
We deliver what we promise, no grey lines, just transparency.
- Competitive base salary + high monthly incentive (Individual / Team) + Profit sharing + Performance bonus
- Excellent Career growth & opportunities!
- Flexi benefits
- Annual Leaves up to 23 days + Birthday Leave
- Knocks off at 5pm on every last Friday of the month for Team building or R & R!
You will develop our Specialisation in Human Resource Consultancy / Career Solution for:
- Healthcare / Medical / Biomedical / Childcare & Education.
- Executive Division spearing head in Chemical, Construction, Engineering, Finance / Insurance & IT industries.
The role (but not limited to):
- B2B Development on Manpower solutions
- Drive revenue through proactive business development
- Perform full spectrum role in recruitment process (Sourcing, Interviewing and profiling of candidates)
- Analysing and understanding diverse job specifications from clients in the specific industries
- Sourcing for best-fit candidates through research calls, detailed interviews and reference checks
- Craft business proposals that suit clients’ needs and generate positive results for clients to return
- Hire and build your team, ensuring business profitability (For experience recruiters)
Who are we looking for?
- A good Diploma / Degree in ANY discipline
- Strong team player with good communication and influencing skills
- Driven, self-motivated individual who believe in hard work and uphold the desire to succeed
- Keen interest in Corporate Sales & Business development
- Enjoy working in a team based environment
- Prior experience in recruitment is not required as on the job training will be provided
- CEI certified is an added advantage
Look no further if you are interested in achieving an exciting head start in recruitment career with us.
If you have a strong foothold in the above industries and keen to join our expanding team, feel free to furnish your resume in MS Words for a further discussion to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
JobStudio Pte Ltd