Recruitment Consultant - Banking Industry
Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities
- Provide recruitment support
- Source, screen, shortlist and conduct candidate interviews.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to attract best candidates, including but not limited to direct sourcing, internet recruiting, employee referral programme etc.
- Proactively manage candidate pools to fill open positions and build future candidate pool.
- Present shortlisted candidates to hiring managers.
- Partner with the hiring managers to understand current and future recruiting demands.
- Advise hiring manager on recruiting procedures and policies.
- Assist in HR projects, as assigned.
Able to commence work immediately or on 1 month notice
Interested applicants please email us your résumé in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, contact telephone numbers
Attention: Amir Hamzah Bin Jamalul Ashik
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Number: 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd