Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance
Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
Phaidon International is a global, multi award-winning recruitment agency with offices in 11 locations worldwide. We are regarded as an industry leader in delivering micro-specialized solutions to some of the largest, innovative and most prominent global institutions. All our consultants place only mid-senior level candidates in the markets we specialize in.
Phaidon International is a specialist global recruitment group. From our local hubs in Europe, North America, and Asia; we deliver permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services across the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) landscape. As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants work closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organizations’ requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Our clients choose to partner with us because of our ability to identify, qualify, and secure high calibre individuals; who possess the behavioural skills and technical requirements needed to bring about superior competitive advantage through cultural and bottom line performance improvement
Ideally looking for someone who is outgoing, passionate about sales, results driven and confident to approach and build new relationships with candidates and clients .
Responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance:
- Responsible for building a pipeline of new clientele through rigorous cold calling, business development and attending various networking events
- Responsible for managing clients and candidate relationships to ensure a smooth recruitment process
- Responsible for building a candidate database by sourcing/interviewing/qualifying candidates for various open projects, posting job adverts on various job-boards, as well as through referrals
- Conduct market research within your area of specialization and being aware of the market trends
Requirements for a Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance:
- University Degree
- Ideally having 1 year of Sales/Business Development OR recruitment experience
- Candidate must have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to connect with and build relationships with various clients and candidates
- Passionate about sales, results driven, outgoing and confident
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
Why work with Phaidon International as a Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance:
- Transparent progression scheme
- 5-figure paycheques - you're rewarded for your hard work!
- 20 days annual leave, plus all Singapore public holidays
- Medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- A competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion
Phaidon international (Singapore) Pte Ltd