Considering Recruiting as a potential career?
Keen to do sales for a career?
Love a fusion of sales and human interaction for your ideal job?
Enjoy working in a team?
Then come join us here at Recruit Legal today!
We are currently looking for a recruitment associate to join our dynamic consultants and excited to further expand our team. If you’re one to thrive in a challenging environment, are keen on sales as well as find it enjoyable to immerse yourself in an environment where you communicate and establish relationships with clients and talents in the legal industry - look no further! Make an impact today!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked to:
Further develop and expand our business and brand
- Successfully secure potential deals by reaching out and liaising with clients
- Address the needs and wants of clients by answering their questions regarding employment or job positions
- Maintain close contact with clients, be always ready to negotiate and clarify
- Forging and sustaining long-term relationships with clients and talents in the legal industry
Actively source for legal portfolios and talents
- To actively source for potential candidates for different legal placements via many channels
- Conduct interviews to assess and further understand your potential candidates
- To actively recommend new positions to potential candidates and aid them in a smooth job transition
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline
What we are looking for:
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Keen interest in sales
- Confident Individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cheerful Personality
- Persistent and resilient when faced with adversities
Benefits we have to offer:
- Competitive Commission pay-out structure
- Outstanding consultants can look forward to relocating to work in our regional offices
- Convenient Location, located near Orchard MRT
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: Janani Devi D/O Raveendran (R1763998)
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd