Recruitment Associate (Internship)
Ever interested in understanding the process of hiring?
Passionate about learning more about the talent industry?
Open to networking and establishing connections between firms and talents in the corporate world?
Want to make an impact and change someone’s course of life?
Find out the Behind-The-Scenes of a recruitment firm through an internship with us, and experience a steep learning curve during this hands-on experience.
What can you take away from us?
- More comprehensive understanding of the talent industry
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- How to be resourceful and efficient
- Learn how to perform and prioritize under stress
- A real insight into, and personal experience with corporate life – life as a legal recruitment consultant
Responsibilities – of a Recruitment Associate Intern
- To actively source for potential candidates for different placements via many channels
- Communicating with professionals in the legal industry who hold managerial roles and above
- Help build and maintain lasting relationships with talents in the industry
- Minimum “A” Level Certification
- Minimum 3 months commitment
Our Preferred Skills:
- Driven and Self-motivated
- Willing to learn; open minded
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Efficient at work
What are you waiting for? Join us for a once in a lifetime experience. Apply now!
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd