SENIOR / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
- Manage the entire recruitment process from mid to senior-level management positions
- Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures.
- Perform candidate screening and matching to clients’ job requirements
- Conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to prospective clients.
- Placement of job advertisements
- Provide prompt and professional services to existing and new clients and be responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities.
- Ensure adherence to all administrative procedures and that all reporting systems are kept up to date
- Tertiary education with passion to fulfill more than a job
- Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset
- Very sales oriented personality and is a great self motivator
- Good experience in retaining existing clients and growing new clients
- Good business decision making and knowledge
- Good influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Responsible and take ownership of your work
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Please state your current and expected salary.
If you have this passion, desire to take on this challenge and build a successful career in GMP, please forward your resume in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We offer competitive salary with workplace at central working location.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD