Human Capital Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Business Development and Client onboarding
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and contract employees by matching contract employees' skills with customers' needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Builds applicant sources and Screening resumes
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Performs in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a sourcing and talent acquisition.
- Candidates with experiences in an SME / Start-up environment will be preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Always act in the best interest of the company
- Always avoid conflict of interests
- Always carry out duties with reasonable care and diligence
- Must hold CEI (Basic) license
Human Capital Singapore