Recruiter - 6 months contract (Renewable)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 31-Aug-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Engage job seekers and potential applicants who walk-in at MBS Recruitment Centre
- Manage the interview process to ensure arrangements for interviews including availability of rooms and equipment are ready for use.
- Check for headcount approvals with Talent Operations and advise hiring departments.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls and employee referrals.
- Partner with Hiring Managers on the recruitment process
- Participate in local and overseas recruitment activities and events.
- Any duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline with at least 1 year of recruitment experience required in Recruitment Agency environment
- A good team player and able to work under tight timelines..
- Have a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Fluent in written and conversational English and Mandarin.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd