Recruiter (6 Months Contract)
- Partner closely with hiring managers to implement the full cycle of recruitment process and bring the best talents on board.
- Manage and maintain the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes with hiring managers or internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members in various initiatives in the enhancement of employer branding in various areas and departments.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree with at least 2 – 3 years recruitment experience
- Experience preferred in Logistics, Construction, Oil and Gas or Marine industry.
- Ability to be independent, accountable and must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working proficiency in MS Office softwares.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd