Recruiter (3 to 6 months contract/ Oil & Gas MNC)
- Participate and support high volume recruitment project
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the businesses
- Build strong relationships with the various internal stakeholders and line managers to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development status
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of recruitment/ talent acquisition experience, with experience in handling high volume recruitment/ projects
- Manufacturing experience industry background
- Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
- Independent worker who is able to handle high volume of workload
- Work location: Tuas. One week rotational Work From Home and at the office
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17106.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD