Recruirment Consultant | Paya Lebar | $3000
1. Working with young and motivated team.
2. Career progression.
3. Able to learn in different HR Spectrum.
4. Training provided.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- A Bachelor's degree in HR or any relevant major will be a plus.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you once again for your application!