- Handle visitors and provide assistant to the visitor who are doing safety induction.
- Perform administrative support duties including filing, mails sorting, organizing courier service.
- Assist Admin Manager with welfare and healthy lifestyle programs
- Handle inbound calls and assist with customers enquiries
- Raise purchase requests, purchase orders and similar documentation
- Assist in tabulating monthly summaries for taxi fare and telephone usage
- Arrange for facilities maintenance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be agile to handle tasks assigned.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd