- Perform receptionist duties which includes but not limited to :
- Greeting and welcome customers, visitors and guests in a friendly manner
- Handling all incoming calls
- Sort and distribute mails / deliveries / couriers
- Ensure proper follow up with inward and outward referrals
- Assist in ad-hoc administrative duties when required
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Experience in Customer Service / Receptionist duties will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Confident Personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to adapt in fast paced environment
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Working hours :
Monday to Friday : 9am to 6pm
Alternate Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd