Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Up to $2.5k / Receptionist / 1 yr contract (renewable) / AMK
Our client is a well-established American MNC that specializes in IT gadgets. We are seeking for an energetic, bubbly, and enthusiastic individual to join their fast-expanding team as a Receptionist.
- Visitors Management
- Maintain good customer service at all times
- Ensure visitors are given a positive introduction to the company
- Ensure relevant employee is notified of visitor arrival
- Assist Visitors with the registration and self-sign out upon leaving
- Assist in calling / booking of taxi for guest when requested
- Calls Management
- Ensure telephone is answered promptly and in a clear, professional, and friendly manner
- Be helpful to ensure the caller receives the required support
- Transfer to appropriate point of contact on site in a timely fashion
- Couriers Management
- Assist in delivery and collection of travel documents
- Co-ordinate local courier service is maintained (e.g..: Bank in slip and LC collections.)
- Distributing of incoming mails into respective business group mail box
- Check and circulate mail/post. Scan legal documents and administer as required.
- Ensure required systems are operational and ready for use
- Issue Temp Badge to employees
- Assist in the New Hires orientation
- Generate Guests Wi-Fi password upon receiving request.
- Keep reception free of other incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Ordering of Employee Relations hamper upon receiving email request.
- Inspect cleaning has been delivered, furniture kept tidy for next meeting to the meeting rooms at the lobbies.
- Review meeting room calendar and ensure adjacent rooms are ready for use.\
- Maintain a clean desk policy and securely store files and documentation at the close of business.
- Any other ad hocs task as advised
- GCE 'O' Level with at least 1 to 2 years relevant working experience
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Good working attitude, proactive and team player
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Working Location: AMK, rotate between two venues that are opposite each other
- Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm / 9:00am to 6:00pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Expected salary
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Nurshafiqa binte Anwar, R1770652). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652