Receptionist / Data Entry ($2600 / Office Hour/ Healthcare)
- 5 Days
- Office hour : 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 2 - 3 Month Bonus
- To provide efficient counter service for registration, payment collection, enquiry, recording/ tracking of records and appointments at the Department.
- To assist with coordination and administrative duties associated with the clinical services / programmes.
- To engage patients in creating awareness and providing clarification on the various healthcare financial assistance schemes available.
- To provide financial counselling to patients.
- Service-oriented, confident and passionate to work in the healthcare industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Wong Shu Min (Jasmine)
Registration Number: R1988725
EA Licence No: 06C2859
(MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd