Receptionist cum Admin Assistant (Timepiece/Coordinator/5Days/ Up to $2400)
Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
Working Location: Central
5 Days work
9.00am – 6.30pm
Up to $2400 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Luxury Retail Industry located in the Central has opening for Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
- Screening phone calls & customer enquiries for company and transfer calls to intended parties
- Handle all incoming /outgoing documents between office and boutique
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Local and Overseas Courier Coordination
- Posting of daily mails and collection of daily mails from Letter box EVERYDAY and
- distribute to various department
- Monitor all stationeries and pantry stocks
- Monitor of maintenance contract for entire group and coordination of any office or
- related equipment or fixtures repairs
- Responsible for our janitor and ensuring she carries out her duties as per requirement
- and to ensure the upkeep of pantry cleanliness
- Provide general office/administrative duties and assist various departments in the
- administrative job, such as typing, copying, scanning, filing, data entry, etc.
- Update all vendor’s database
- Attend to visitors- serve drinks
- Coordination of corporate uniforms & accessories
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Minimum ITE, N level or above with at least 2-3 years’ working experience.
- Pleasant personality, friendly and smiley.
- Independent, mature and professional with high regards for customers service standards.
- Fluent command of English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Meticulous and detailed person.
- Hands-on and able to multi-tasked
- Ability to commence immediately will be an added advantage
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd