Receptionist And Admin Assistant
- Great work culture with a caring and genuine team of people
- Work-life balance promised with standard working hours - little to no OT required
- Attractive annual bonuses and employees' benefits
Our client is one of the companies that belong to a large group with close to 500k employees across major sectors such as motor vehicles, food retailing, home furnishings, transport services, etc. Our client specializes in food retailing and carries a number of well-known brands for supermarkets, hypermarkets and restaurant across all of Southeast Asia.
As a Receptionist & Admin Assistant, you will be the first touchpoint for the office to receive guests warmly and professionally. You will, in addition, assist with the team on any ad-hoc administrative task.
You will be responsible for :
- Welcoming, assisting and directing clients and other guests of the organisation.
- Answering all incoming calls and either redirecting them to the appropriate party or handling caller inquiries wherever possible.
- Assisting in the booking of meeting rooms and set up of meeting requirements - conference calls, video calls, projector set-up etc.
- Receiving mail and arranging dispatch.
- Ensuring the cleanliness/tidiness of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Handling data entry tasks and collating and updating information into the system.
- Assisting in filing and scanning of documents.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Receptionist role, ideally within the F&B industry.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have good communication skills and are comfortable with handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Ref : 99034042
Snaphunt Pte Ltd