Receptionist & Admin Executive (Real Estate)
- Join a role that offers great work-life balance.
- Reception duties and all general office administration functions.
Our client is a high-growth regional investment firm that focuses on property development, investment and hotel ownership.
As Receptionist & Admin Exec, you will act as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern. You will also oversee all general office administration functions to ensure the smooth running of the office.
You will be responsible for :
- Welcoming, assisting and directing clients and other guests.
- Answering all incoming calls and either redirecting them to the appropriate party or handling caller inquiries wherever possible.
- Receiving mail and arranging dispatch.
- Ensuring the cleanliness/tidiness of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the team as required.
- Handling data entry tasks, collating and updating information into the system.
- Assisting in filing and scanning of documents.
- Administering leave records, medical and insurance claims.
- Handling end-to-end work pass related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appealing etc.
- Managing contract negotiations and ensuring fulfilment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- Arranging and coordinating events.
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a Receptionist or HR admin.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are organised and have good communication skills and are comfortable with handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd