Real Estate Advisory Director
Roles & Responsibilities
ABOUT THE ROLE
The global Enterprise team is on a mission to be the leading real estate partner for the world‘s largest and fastest- growing companies. In response to unprecedented demand from major global corporations, our goal is to leverage WeWork‘s flexible space solutions, global business community and innovative workplace technology to revolutionize how people work. Enterprise members to date include a majority of Fortune 500 companies and name-brand growth companies in a variety of industries.
Within the Enterprise business, the Real Estate Advisory Lead sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Real Estate, and Product and is tasked with identifying and scaling new business opportunities that will define and drive the strategic agenda of the Enterprise business with a focus on executing high impact transactions across our largest and fastest-growing accounts.
He/She will be responsible for business development, the creation and codification of new deal structures and products, and the execution of large-scale transactions. They will ultimately drive the development and direction of the Enterprise business’ long-term vision and strategy.
- Develop and expand the Enterprise portfolio of real estate products to acquire new clients and drive the evolution of existing accounts
- Business Development
- Build relationships, and provide expert consultation to internal and external senior executives to establish the team as a trusted partner
- Lead an end-to-end sales process — primarily working with key internal and external business partners — from initial pitches to deal structuring to negotiation and close
- Portfolio Optimization
- Undertake initiatives to drive growth and improve efficiency in the Enterprise business including new deal opportunity analysis and evaluation, pricing and risk optimization, and market entry
WHO YOU ARE
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Client-facing. Transaction-focused. Manager. Mentor.Multidisciplinary. Big picture thinker. Natural leader. Can easily distill the complex into the simple. Real estate expert.
- 5-7 years of extensive experience in transactional finance preferably in commercial real estate
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and align the interests of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment