Radiographer / Sonographer / Hospital / Clinic
A well known company is looking for Radiographer / Sonograher to join them.
To provide imaging services to patients.
- Provide imaging services to patients as requested by referring physicians or as allowed by statutory regulations and according to acceptable and standards.
- Familiarize oneself with the usage and correct handling of the imaging equipment to avoid incorrect usage.
- To conduct necessary quality assurance tests before equipment is used on patients.
- To participates in quality improvement projects that will ensure continuous improvement in quality of work.
- Work closely with nurses and support staff to ensure patient care is met.
- Provide quality customer service to patients.
- Ensure compliance with the radiology safety policy.
- Work closely with Picture Archiving and Communications systems (PACS) administrator to ensure studies are sent and stored in the PACS correctly without errors.
- Other assignments as when required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Radiography
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- AHPC registered is required
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg No: R1763676 | Koh Liang Keat
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd