Radiographer (Public Healthcare, Islandwide)
- To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
- To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures
- Conduct high technical and quality standards, assessing patients & interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
- Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe rules and regulations
- Recognised Degree or Diploma in Radiography
- Ability to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, flexible with the ability to multitask
- Willing to commit to 3 rotating shifts and perform on-call duties
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd