Radiographer (junior/senior) - Office Hours (
- Experience with ultrasound, X-ray, mammogram, MRI will be an added advantage
- Provide imaging and screening to patient in a safe manner
- Produce good quality diagnostic images while providing excellent patient care
- Perform in accordance to standards described in SOP and work instructions and comply with the relevant rules and regulations.
- Conduct quality assurance tests before the equipment can be used on patients
- Produce patient statistics report on a monthly basis.
Qualification & Experience:-
- Min Diploma/Degree in Diagnostic Imaging, Diagnostic Radiography or relevant
- Registered with Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC)
- Sonography or MRI Experience required
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
WA me at 8297 6283 to find out more!
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd