Radiographer (5.5Days/$3000/Immediate Job)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for daily activities of general radiography examinations according to the standard operating guidelines.
- Perform image processing and generate films with high quality images for analysis.
- Ensure radiation protection and safety.
- Work closely with Doctors and support staffs to ensure patient care is met.
- Maintain cleanliness and sterilizes of machines, accessories and workspace, and other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to attend Skill Improvement Courses / programmes.
- Guide and train other radiographers as and when needed.
- Maintain a safe and high-quality health care environment.
• Degree or Diploma in Radiography or Medical Imaging Science
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong communication & Interpersonal skills