Radiographer | $4,000 - $7,000
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-May-2021
EA Licence No: 15C7752|EA Personal Registration No: R2196702
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To perform radiographic examinations including MRI, CT, General X-Ray, Ultrasound etc and any other imaging modalities that you are accredited to perform and produce images of diagnostic quality for radiological reports with due regard to patient welfare, clinical responsibility, radiation protection and effective use of technology.
- Reporting of all the radiographic examinations performed.
- In charge of upkeep and maintenance of the imaging modalities that you operate, including weekly & monthly quality assurance tests, keeping records of all services performed by vendor.
- Record keeping of the number of radiographic examinations performed.
- Assist the Medical Director and the Radiologist in the research works carried out by the Centre for publication in medical journals.
- Ensuring that you keep current all required certifications, licenses or other authorizations required for the performance of their obligations hereunder;
- To conduct oneself with utmost professionalism and diligence in best interest of SCMI and such related medical facilities and its related companies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assign by the Centre Manager or management.
- Degree or Diploma in Radiography
- AHPC registration.
- Candidates specialised in advanced imaging such as CT, MRI, Interventional Radiology / Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography or Ultrasonography would be an added advantage
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*Only shortlisted candidate would be notified*
EA Reg No: R2196702 | How Hui Xin
EA License No: 15C7752
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd